I set myself a challenge
It’s a common problem, you are rushing out the door, it’s “that” time of day, YOU time, and instead of sinking into a bath, you have dedicated today to your fitness plan. What to wear? Try not to freak out, we know all too well that the sports clothes adverts in the magazine don’t really “do it” for you – we understand.
Let’s be real here, few of us are size 0 and few of us would look good in the skin-tight lycra that graces these pages. In fact, it’s not just about looking good, it’s about how you FEEL, is it comfortable? Does it support your curves and does it give you the room to breathe while working out? Is it practical and does it match your determination?
Check out our top five ladies sportswear range here:
- www.curvissa.co.uk – have a great range – comfy!
- www.castaluna.co.uk – not such a large range, but some real gems to be found!
- www.fashionworld.co.uk – we love some of the patterned sportswear!
- www.marisota.co.uk – this one is our favourite!
- www.fit2bseen.co.uk – the cut on this range is pretty lush!